The mission of the Westberg Institute is strongly supported by the multitudes of professional educational partners who provide the Foundations of Faith Community Nursing course across the United States and around the world. These educational partners represent hospital systems, academic schools of nursing, seminaries, nonprofit organizations, religious organizations and Christian denominations, as well as continuing nursing professional development departments, organizations and faith community nursing networks. Thank you, educational partners, for making it possible for registered nurses nationally and internationally to enter into the specialty practice of faith community nursing!
If your organization is interested in joining the 100+ Westberg Institute educational partners so that you too can provide the Foundations of Faith Community Nursing curriculum.
click here for more information
The Foundations of Faith Community Nursing curriculum is an intensive course built to equip those wishing to either become a faith community nurse in their faith community, to strengthen the ministry in which they are already involved or to enhance their current nursing practice.
The Westberg Institute supports for educational partners includes:
- Free 4-hour new educator training for one lead faculty with CNE contact hours
- Recorded 4-hour educator training available for purchase for affiliate faculty with CNE contact hours
- Four recorded supplemental webinars to further develop educators with CNE contact hours
- Certificate of completion, lapel pin, and listing as affiliate faculty for those who complete eight hours of educational partner training
- Email access to educational experts to assist with planning, conducting, and evaluating your course
- Access to the Spiritual Care Association Nursing Division ANCC accredited Nursing Professional Development (CNE) provider unit to offer nationally accepted contact hours for your courses for a nominal per course fee
- Quarterly Educational Partner online meetings
- Free course listings on the Westberg Institute website to market your courses
- A dedicated online store page for Foundations course related items available for sale only to educators
- Dedicated educator group on the knowledge sharing platform
- Membership discount in the Spiritual Care Association nursing division
- Free or discounted resources to share with your participants as available
The Westberg Institute supports for your graduates includes:
- Recognition in the Perspectives publication
- Free access to the knowledge sharing platform, E notes, and in the Faith Community Nurse Registry
- Dedicated FCN 101 group on the Knowledge Sharing Platform
- First year discount for membership in the Spiritual Care Association Nursing Division