Course Content: (Must attend all three modules) 15 CE Hours
October 5, 2023: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Central
1. Behavioral Health, Mental Illness and Substance Abuse: What FCNs Need to Know
2. Whole Person Health and Religious Diversity: Implications for FCN practice.
November 9, 2023: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Central
3. The Intentional Care of the Spirit: Beyond the Basics
4. Helping Those Experiencing Grief and Loss
February 1, 2024: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Central
5. FCN Documentation and Legal Aspects Review
6. Advocacy, Transitional Care and Care Coordination
Course was designed to meet the requirements of the Minnesota Board of Nursing for 3 CE hours for RNs. Please check with your state licensing board to be sure they apply if you need CE hours.
|Event Date||10-05-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-01-2024 3:00 pm|
|Cut off date||09-29-2023|
|Location||The Faith Community Nurse Network (FCNN) for the Greater Twin Cities|